Monday, August 30, 2010

G.I. Joe Pursuit of Cobra Action Figures Wave 2 :

G.I. Joe Pursuit of Cobra Action Figures Wave 2 :
  • It's time for G.I. Joe to track down Cobra!
  • Awesome action figures with killer weapons!
  • Authentic hero likenesses. Loaded with weapons and accessories.
  • Compatible with your favorite G.I. Joe 25th Anniversary and Movie toys!

Years in the making, G.I. Joe is back with the thrilling the G.I. Joe: The Pursuit of Cobra action figure line! Chase down the biggest villains in America with these incredibly articulated and well-armed 3 3/4-inch action figures. Featuring great likenesses and tons of articulation, each figure is loaded with weapons and accessories. Latch on to them now!

This Wave 2 case of 12 action figures includes (subject to change):
1x Snake Eyes v5
2x Snake Eyes v6 Feature
2x Zartan v2
1x Recondo v1
2x Destro v2
2x Jungle-Viper v1
2x Dusty v1

ORDER HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment